Your carpet cleaning in Manchester doesn’t have to be a chore. Imagine a service that’s delivered by experts. Picture a convenient appointment that you can rearrange for free. And count on getting the technology and expertise needed to cleanse any sort of fabric.
That’s exactly what you’ll get with this service. Full insurance cover protects your fabric while it’s in the hands of the skilled, professional team that we send to your door. And we even offer Scotchgard protective treatments and deodorisation to keep your carpets fresher and cleaner for longer than cleaning alone will be able to.
Pick up the phone and dial 01618230296 to secure your service and quote today. There’s never a bad time to call – as we keep our phone lines, and our online chat facility and booking form, staffed around the clock – throughout the week and at the weekend. Get in touch any time that you’re free.
Rug Cleaning in Manchester That Gets You:
- Powerful cleansing that’s suitable for any type of fabric. We offer hot water extraction and dry carpet cleaning techniques.
- 24/7 customer care and support are yours with this service. Make your appointment – or change it for free with just 48 hours’ notice – at any time.
- Booking slots at the weekend and over Bank Holidays are also available.
- Linked expert services for upholstery cleaning and mattress cleaning too. Book all of your fabric cleansing at the same time for big savings.
- Get full insurance cover for your carpets and rugs. Perfect for letting you relax while your professional team gets to work.
- The Manchester rug cleaning services we provide you with are conducted by trained and experienced specialists.
- Get a commitment and cost-free quote on your job any time you want one.
Common Questions About This Service
You can get more information about this service at any time. All you need to pick up your phone and give us a call. Plus of course, you can keep on reading to see the answers to the questions that our customers ask us most often when booking:
Q. Are there any sorts of fabric that you can’t clean?
A. We haven’t yet come across any types of fabric that can’t deal with. Of course, if your fabric is heavily damaged, we’ll usually recommend that you get it repaired before getting it cleaned. Apart from that, we’re ideally equipped to handle all types of both natural and artificial carpets and rugs.
Q. How long will the drying time be?
A. We’d usually estimate around a three hour drying time if you’ve benefited from our hot water extraction method. If your room is reasonably well ventilated, you can cut a little bit off this. Dry cleaned carpets of course, are ready to be walked on immediately. While we’ll leave you with a pair of protective overshoes so you can walk across your steam cleaned carpets even when still damp.
Q. How do I know which cleansing technique to book for my carpet?
A. We’ll be starting your service off with a pH test to confirm that we’re using the most effective method. In general, we’ll recommend dry cleaning for most natural fibres, while hot water extraction gets stunning results on all kinds of synthetic weaves.
Your Local Professional Carpet Cleaners
Every Friendly team that we send to your door are professional Manchester carpet cleaners who’ve received both initial and ongoing training in the latest fabric cleansing techniques. This means you can relax when you’ve placed your valuable carpets and rugs into our care, as does the full insurance protection that we provide with your service as standard. All of our staff are CRB-checked and personally interviewed as part of the hiring process.