Make sure your fabric stays safe this time. Get dry cleaning in Manchester from the local experts and relax knowing that there’ll be no shrinking or marking. This service uses the latest techniques to give your fabric a new lease of freshness. Without need for any drying time. And using no water at all. So your carpets, rugs, or furniture stay completely protected.
And, because we understand that entrusting your valuable fabric to strangers can be stressful, we provide full insurance cover for all of your work as standard.
Pick up your phone and give us a call on 01618230296. There’s no obligation to calling to request your free quote. You can do so at any time – 24 hours a day. And you can also get more pricing information when you send us your details through our chat facility or booking form here online.
Why Get Your Dry Carpet Cleaning and Upholstery in Manchester Here?
- You get a swift and effective type of cleansing ideally suited to natural fabrics. And for situations where you can’t afford to have any drying time.
- Call to make your appointment at any time. We’re on the line 24/7 to take your call.
- Combine all of the services you need from us into a single appointment to get money off.
- The work of the expert dry cleaners we send to you is fully protected by our quality guarantees and insurance cover.
- Get a free quotation on the work you want done with zero obligation – now.
The Ins and Outs of Our Dry Upholstery and Carpet Cleaning
Here are the answers to some of the most common questions we get asked about this service:
Q. How exactly does the process work?
A. This technique starts with vacuuming of the fabric in question, and then a careful pre-treatment of stains. The dirt-absorbing dry powder is then spread across the surface. And then a machine with brush heads is used to spread it further. The powder attracts all dirt and dust, which can then be easily vacuumed away.
Q. What sort of items and fabrics is this service suitable for?
A. We usually recommend our dry cleansing method for natural weaves of fabric, as water-based techniques can often lead to shrinking. We can treat different types of items:
- Dry carpet cleaning: ideal for Persian or Oriental rugs, or carpet made from Jute, Seagrass, and other natural materials.
- Dry upholstery cleaning: your option for upholstered furniture like armchairs, sofas, and couches where you need fast action – with no drying time.
Who Are Our Cleaners?
Dry and dry foam cleaning aren’t jobs for the uninitiated. The Manchester team we send to you will have been trained to get the best use of our modern equipment, and each will have been CRB-checked and personally interviewed too. The full insurance cover we provide is simply part of your package. And combined with the skills of the team we’ll send you, means you can relax while your experts get to work.