What if the end of your moving day could be stress-free? What if your end of tenancy cleaning you book in Manchester was fully insured and guaranteed? What if you can get an expert cleaning team to fulfil all the end of tenancy deposit requirements when it comes to cleaning your home?
That’s Precisely What Our End of Tenancy Cleaning Service in Manchester is All About
A single appointment that follows a special checklist that’s been prepared in consultation with the biggest names in the property industry. Which is backed up by a free re-clean of your property should it ever prove necessary.
You can fill in our short and simple booking form, type into the box of our chat facility in the bottom corner of your screen, or simply dial 01618230296 to get chatting to a Friendly adviser. We’re here 24 hours a day, throughout the week and at the weekend, to stake your call and set up your service.
What You Get With Your Post Tenancy Cleaning in Manchester:
- A thorough and lasting cleanse of your entire former home. Ideal for getting your deposit back from your landlord. Or finding a new tenant easily.
- Call to set your appointment at any time. We can sometimes be with you on the same day that you call to book. And offer coverage across Greater Manchester.
- Late night and overnight slots available. Get us in whenever you need us to make your move easier.
- You get oven cleaning simply as part of your package. And we also offer handy options like exterior window cleaning too.
- Comprehensive insurance protection is yours as standard with this service. Concentrate on the rest of your move while your professionals get to work.
- Start your service with a free quote. There’s no commitment when you call to get further information on exactly how much your deposit back cleaners will cost you.
How Your Service Will Happen
Check out the following answers to the most Frequently Asked Questions about this service, or simply give us a call to find out more.
Q. Under what circumstances can I call in my free re-clean?
A. Any time that your landlord or landlady aren’t happy with the results – or if you are the property owner yourself and you’re dissatisfied – give us a call and tell us about the problem. We’re dedicated to maintaining our success rate in move out cleaning.
Q. Can I use you to prepare the house I’m moving into too?
A. Absolutely. Our move-in cleaning option is likewise available across Greater Manchester, and covers all of the same areas of your property as our post tenancy option. Spoiler for the next question: that’s all of them.
Q. Which areas of my property will this service clean?
A. Every internal part of your property will be cleaned following a checklist that’s been approved by all of the UK’s largest estate agencies. We include oven cleaning as part of it, so you won’t have to worry about that. And we bring all tools with us, so all we’ll need is running water and electricity. And for you to make sure that no-one’s still living in the property.
A Specially Trained Team of Tenancy Cleaners
The Manchester tenancy cleaners who arrive on your doorstep have been specially trained, and follow the unique checklist that we use – one that’s been approved by all of the biggest estate agents in the industry. Your reference-checked and vetted experts conduct work under full insurance cover too, so you can relax while they get to work preparing your old home – so you can move quickly and easily.