Picture your home given a new lease of life. Refresh and revitalise with this service for spring cleaning in Manchester, and say goodbye to your dirty house blues.
Everything will get taken care of for you by a highly trained and experienced team. They’ll be working following a checklist that you’ve given to them. Want to set up a little help with a few chores like ironing or dish washing on top of the usual polishing and vacuuming? Simple. Add them to your list and we’ll tick them off for you.
It’ll take you five minutes flat to set up your service. You can give us a call on 01618230296, or reach us online by using our chat facility or booking form. However you choose to get in touch, we’ll be glad to set you up with a free, no-obligation quote on the service that you need. We’re here to help you 24 hours a day.
One-Off Spring Cleaning in Manchester That Gives You Benefits:
- A single appointment with no strings attached. Get the service you need – then wave goodbye.
- Choose the amount of time your appointment will take. We get as much done as possible in the time you’ve selected.
- Get in touch with someone to organise your service 24/7. You’ll always find a helpful adviser on the line.
- Weekend and Bank Holiday appointments available. So set up your service to happen whenever’s good for you.
- Take advantage of the special deals we offer on multiple service bookings, by adding upholstery cleaning, oven cleaning, or more to your order.
- Fully insured services delivered by experienced professional house cleaners.
- A cost and commitment-free quote on your service before it starts.
Frequently Asked Questions About Your Service – Resolved
Here are the answers to our most commonly asked FAQs:
Q. You say this is an hourly based service, but how do I know how long the jobs I need will take for you to do?
A. This is a popular question. The short answer, is simply ask us when you call to book. Our long experience in the industry means we’ve got a very good idea how long individual jobs on your list will take. As long as you give us as much information as possible, we’ll be able to be fairly precise.
Q. What sort of chores can you take care of in addition to home cleaning?
A. The sort of household tasks we’ve taken care of for our other clients have included doing laundry, dishes, loading dishwashers and washing machines, folding clothes, watering plants, feeding pets, and filling suitcases before long journeys. If you’ve got something of this nature, simply tell us about it when you call to book.
Q. Do I need to have a fully stocked cupboard of cleaning products for you to use?
A. We can provide all of the products needed to complete your service. This will give us access to top of the range products which can’t be bought over the counter. Remember to tell us this is the option you’re going for when you get in touch. Of course, if you’d rather we used your own products, simply let us know. Obviously there are certain minimums that we’ll need in order to ensure we get your job done right.
A Highly Skilled Deep Cleaning Team
The Friendly team’s training starts as soon as they’re hired, and continues throughout their working life. This means that when you get your Manchester house cleaning here, you’re getting it from fully trained and CRB-checked professionals. Each of whom is dedicated to delivering the highest quality. And who work under full insurance protection.