What if you could get your furniture cleaned quickly and easily? What if you could choose from multiple methods for upholstery cleaning in Manchester, ideal for any fabric type? And what if you were fully insured from start to finish?
That’s what the experts we send you will be able to do for you. They’ll completely cleanse your upholstered furniture, using dry cleaning techniques for your natural fabrics, and hot water extraction for your artificial fibres. Both are hand-delivered by specialists with years of experience. Allowing you to relax while we get to work.
Set up your service quickly and easily on 01618230296. You’ll find a Friendly adviser here ready to take your call throughout the day and night, every day of the week. And you can also make use of our online support systems – our chat facility and booking form – whenever you’ve got five minutes to spare.
This Leather and Upholstery Cleaning Option For Manchester Gets You:
- The specialist technique best matched to your furniture in particular. Methods for natural and artificial fabrics, and leather too.
- Get in touch with our customer care team 24 hours a day. And make or change your appointment whenever’s best for you.
- Booking slots available at the weekend and on Bank holidays.
- Get even better value for money when you combine your order with carpet cleaning or mattress cleaning, for example. You’ll find epic savings this way.
- Count on full insurance cover with all of our Manchester couch cleaning services.
- And get work from a skilled, trained, and experienced team of professionals.
- Free pricing information upfront with no commitment. Call to get your quote any time.
More About This Service
Ask any questions that you’ve got in mind by giving us a quick call on the number at the top of the page. Alternatively, you’ll find a little more information below – in the form of the answers to our most commonly posed queries:
Q. How will I know which type of cleansing to book?
A. Your experts will always start off with a pH check of your fabric, so we know the most effective method to use to clean it. We usually recommend our dry upholstery cleaning for your naturally woven fabric, and hot water extraction for synthetic kinds.
Q. How long will it take for my furniture to dry after my service?
A. We usually estimate a drying time of around 1.5-2 hours for a two-seater sofa, but you can speed this up a little by ensuring there’s a decent amount of ventilation in the room. Our dry cleaning method of course, requires no drying time.
Q. Can you clean my specific type of leather?
A. Yes we can. We have an advanced selection of leather cleaning products available, from the industry leader Prochem. We’ll bring these with us when we arrive, allowing us to treat your leather furniture, no matter the type.
Who Are These Sofa Cleaning Experts?
The Friendly team who arrive at your door in Manchester will have been given the latest training in modern sofa cleaning techniques. This means you can relax while your valuable furniture is in our care – as does the full insurance cover that we provide as standard. All of the professionals who’ll be carrying out your work will have been CRB-vetted and personally interviewed as part of the hiring process too.